Saturday, May 15, 2010

Watch South Park Episodes Online In French

Here I am!

Martina My daughter has a blog.
Luca Sofri has a blog.
Beppe Grillo has a blog.
I think a lot of people have a blog.
then too.
Also because faccialibro, which is certainly more flexible instrument for the maintenance of social relationships (virtual of course), seems at one point had chained the fantasies of many people who, because of it, I had to have known cognizance. When I open faccialibro I always find some people, always the same, which seems to have been hypnotized to read, reread and read what others are doing. And the impression is that without faccialibro do not know what to do with their time. And this scares me.
then change communication tool. If I go if I do say, if I have nothing more interesting to do, write, or less okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment