Sunday, May 16, 2010

Basketball Shape Cake

Sunday

Sunday. Today is Sunday.
aspect that makes the time to cook vegetable soup for dinner and in the meantime, watch a movie on television, Rai4. Today at lunch is over the cylinder, which, for the preparation of the soup turns out to be an impediment, I work it with the oven. During commercial breaks, I wonder if this waiting / idle satisfies me. Probably not. This is why I decided to write something on the blog: now I have a blog! In fact, however, I do not know what to write. This is one of the situations considered in the first post, "nothing better to do." But writing just because you have nothing better to do not know if it's the best, you risk putting unnecessary words in a row without saying anything ... in short, to write crap! (I apologize for the term, but the only one that seemed sufficient explanation of the thought). Perhaps it is better to stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment