Monday, May 31, 2010

How Long After Eating You Get Food Poisoning

Trail Monte Soglio

Yesterday I put in my pocket the throne!


Bel of the mountain trail to the Chair of yesterday. Departure time from 6 Forno Canavese, 350 members, including participants' gir curt "of 26 km and the" gir lung "of 60.
km In the first, have flown away easily enough, the route was quite hilly with long stretches in a false floor, corribile quite challenging but, perhaps more challenging than the climb that has brought us to the Shrine of Belmonte.
The beauty arrived around 36 km quend began the climb to the m. Throne: 10 km 100 which seemed to me, an ascent that ended more here ... I'm not sure how many minutes ... but then I reached the summit (1971 m asl) in the 46th mile.



It was not easy even the long descent, even with some tears, of which 14 km has reported the arrival in the oven.
Organization perfect! Bravo!
Rank and other news on www.trailmontesoglio.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment