Sunday, June 13, 2010

Radio Earpiece Wrestling



Yesterday morning, I unfortunately had to decline, due to the short time available, the call of the Orcs that I had proposed a very interesting route to the refuge Vaccera ... among other things I've seen photos of Pino ... beautiful as always!
are unable to sit still in the company of Gary, we looked back in the opposite direction, a beautiful part of the Alpine Marathon, held last April 18.

Departure at 5 from Valdellatore, we went to Our Lady of the Low, then the summit of Mt Arpone, descent to the Col del Lys, Portia Hill and back again to Valdellatorre.




now I'm taking a little 'confidence with my Leki poles, which I bought not long ago on the advice of good Steu.

This picture, sorry for the bandana, it's the other day in one of the first releases with sticks ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment