Friday, June 11, 2010

Emachine W3503 Directx



I would like to have you in my dreams
short hair and intelligent eyes
spoken dissolved and a great culture
to tell me in bed I would love

to have you in my dreams
with blue eyes and blond hair
pervaded by a great shyness
with the body that vibrates when you touch you I wish I could have


to you in my dreams I know you well with your day
and your dark curly ochhi

to touch your exuberance and cheerful laughter and loud

I wish I could have my dreams
black skin and kinky hair
white lips and white teeth and the smell of wood
unexplored

I wish I could have my dreams
with green eyes and red hair
white skin and full of dots
as the stars of a big sky fake
where to look for my zodiac sign

But in my dreams there are
I'm not worthy, not even to watch you approach

if I sleep or if I'm awake and daydreaming

But one day, sooner or later you meet him, not sure of
know if in a dream or in real life
and my eyes blue as the sky
may reflect the different sky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment