Monday, January 11, 2010

My Mother In The Bathroom

Piazzale paragliders

now the time to devote to blog is dwindling ...
I can hardly find what to run ... and unfortunately I can not do so with companions of the GPD: someone goes to 8, who at 9, who in the afternoon ...
Yesterday afternoon, I made a detour, of course, by itself, starting from the Restaurant Hunters Valdellatorre up to the apron of the paraglider on Mount Baron, a stretch of the route affected by the last edition of the Alpine Marathon Valdellatorre.

Right from the start I was in the company of about fifteen cm of snow ... which then became 20 and then I think even 25 at the highest point.

During the return has also raised a thick fog which made the descent even more beautiful.


It 's always impressive run on these tracks, made even more beautiful in the snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment