Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Do I Spend My Newlook Gift Card Online?

Superga

Every now and then ...

Yesterday at lunch I took a tour starting from Strada San Mauro, after crossing the bridge Vittorio Emanuele II, I turned left and I embarked Moncanino road, a climb that stretch of dirt road with some pretty hard, leads to the village of Coggeshall roofs.

From there I went, back on asphalt, a few miles onto the road of Municipal Basilica di Superga and from there to the basilica itself.
arrived in the square of the basilica, I greeted the only other person there was another runner, and I immediately fell back, not to get too cold (yesterday -3) on the same path to the point departure.

Giro 11km interesting and something better if done with someone for a chat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment